|Date||Monday 6th September to Friday 10th September 2021|
|Venue||Gordon Spratt Reserve, Papamoa Beach, Papamoa|
|Managers Meeting||Sunday 5th September at 1.00pm at Gordon Spratt Reserve|
|Costs||$400.00 per team (NZ$) PLUS $750.00 if you do not supply a referee (NZ$)|
|Entries Close||Wednesday 9th June 2021 at 11.59pm – Online registrations close|
- Students competing must be enrolled full-time in the school they are representing.
- New Zealand students competing must be classified as a Year 7 or Year 8 student on the New Zealand Ministry of Education Enrol database.
- Participating New Zealand schools must be an affiliated member of NZAIMS – New Zealand Association of Intermediate and Middle Schooling https://nzaims.co.nz
- Students may compete in more than one code however timetable allowances will NOT be made for any competitors.
- Competitors must be Over 10 years of age and 13 years of age or Under as at the 1st January of the tournament year (2021). Competitor’s birthdates will be required on school registration documentation (accepted birth years for the 2021 Games are: 2008, 2009 and 2010).
- All participants must have online medical and media waiver documentation completed to be eligible compete.
- This is an inclusive event providing opportunities for students with physical, visual and intellectual disabilities to compete. The Para sports of Swimming and Cross Country require a provisional classification for eligibility. In all other sports, disabled athletes compete in an open class. See individual sports for entry requirements.
- Schools are required to pay the entry fee of $400.00 per team (NZ$).
- Should a referee be required, then there is an additional cost of $750.00 for the week.
- Non-refundable / Payment MUST be made within seven days of receipt of invoice.
- Invoices will be sent to the School Accounts Manager after the entry closing date, Wednesday 9th June 2021.
- Wednesday 9th June 2021 at 11.59pm
- Entries to the 2021 Anchor AIMS Games International Sporting Championships will be made and only accepted online
- All registrations are completed online with EnterNOW.
- Registrations will only be accepted from the designated School Anchor AIMS Games Coordinator.
- Schools will be allocated a unique Anchor AIMS Games registration log in code to complete their entries.
- EnterNOW demo video for schools – View Video
If registration for an activity is oversubscribed, then the opportunity to participate will be at the discretion of the executive committee and no further correspondence will be entered into (if unsuccessful team entry fee will be refunded). The four semi-finalists in the tournament of the previous year have first right of entry.
|Friday 12th February||Registration opens (EnterNOW).|
|Wednesday 9th June||Entries close for the 2021 Anchor AIMS Games at 11.59pm. The EnterNOW system will generate a confirmation email three days prior to entries closing so school coordinators can check that they have entered the correct individuals, teams, codes, divisions etc. The AIMS Games Trust has a strict NO REFUND policy from this date! NO EXCEPTIONS!|
|Wednesday 23rd June||All schools must have paid their registration invoice to have their entry confirmed. Late entries (if accepted) will incur a 50% penalty fee.|
|Wednesday 30th June||Confirmation sent to all 2021 participating schools (if registration for a sporting code is oversubscribed then the opportunity to compete will be at the discretion of the executive committee).|
|Wednesday 28th July||All Team/individual online name and code information registration forms to be completed. Competitors’ names, date of birth, playing shirt number, coaches and manager’s names and contact details are required on this form. NOTE: Any team that withdraws after this date will be ineligible to compete at the 2022 Anchor AIMS Games Football tournament.|
|Monday 2nd August||School group opening ceremony ticket bookings go on sale through Ticketek.|
|Monday 9th August||Public opening ceremony tickets go on sale through Ticketek.|
|Wednesday 11th August||Team sporting code draws published|
|Friday 13th August||All parents/caregivers must have completed their child’s medical and media waiver forms on our website.|
|Thursday 2nd September||Individual sporting code draws published.|
|Saturday 4th September||The 17th Anchor AIMS Games International Sporting Championships opens.|
|Sunday 5th September||Opening Ceremonies, Trustpower Arena at Baypark, Mt Maunganui (First show – 3.00pm, Second show – 7.00pm).|
Under 13 Years Division
- Girls Division (Maximum of 14 registered players per team)
- Boys Division (Maximum of 14 registered players per team)
- Players may only be registered in either Futsal or Football (due to timetabling players cannot play both Futsal and Football at the Anchor AIMS Games).
- To ensure players are given equal opportunities the AIMS Games Trust recommends all players get a minimum of half a games play, per game. Coaches must keep a record of playing time for each player, this must be made available on the organisers request.
Final placings from the 2019 Anchor AIMS Games Tournament will determine seeding for this year.
|Sunday 5th September||Managers Meeting (1.00pm)|
|Sunday 5th September||Referees Meeting (1.00pm)|
|Sunday 5th September||Opening Ceremony (Trustpower Arena at Baypark) First show – 3.00pm, Second show – 7.00pm|
|Monday 6th September||Pool Play|
|Tuesday 7th September||Pool Play|
|Wednesday 8th September||Pool Play|
|Thursday 9th September||Pool Play / Quarter Finals / Semi Finals|
|Friday 10th September||Semi Finals / Finals (Girls / Boys Divisions)|
|Friday 10th September||Prize giving|
- The organising committee will appoint referees to matches / Referees will not officiate their own team.
- School referees MUST be available to referee whenever they are scheduled to.
- Participating International teams will be provided with a qualified referee.
- Participating teams are required to provide a referee with a minimum qualification of CR (Community Referee).
- Should a school require a referee, then there is an additional cost of $750.00 for the week (indication of requiring a paid referee is to be recorded on the initial registration form).
- If referee details are not provided schools will be invoiced $750.00 and will be supplied a referee.
- Any school which makes contact with the Tournament Director in relation to requesting a referee after the deadline will be charged $200.00 per day.
All Anchor AIMS Games Football Coaches must attend a Fit4Football ‘Tournament Preparation, Performance and Wellbeing’ workshop prior to the Anchor AIMS Games Football Tournament. These workshops are both complimentary and compulsory for all football coaches to support your knowledge and understanding of age appropriate performance, nutrition, hydration and recovery in relation to football, to safeguard your players throughout the tournament.
For more information and to Book a Fit4Football Workshop visit: www.fit4football.co.nz or contact your Regional Player Welfare Officer:
|Bay of Plenty||David Rayneremail@example.com|
- All teams to perform the Fit4Football 11+ warm up prior to each game.
- All games will be a maximum of 20-minute halves during pool play, quarter finals, semi-finals and finals.
- Teams to provide their own first aid kit.
- Teams to provide their own coloured bibs.
- All players’ shirts MUST be clearly numbered on the back. The number on the player’s shirt MUST match the number allocated to them in the match programme.
- Shin pads must be worn on the field at all times.
- NZF Junior Framework 9 v 9 playing format, this includes the retreating line.
- 9 a-side – Maximum of 14 registered players per team.
- Rolling substitutions apply.
- Offside Rule applies, as per NZF Junior Framework 9 v 9 playing format.
- A No. 4 Match Ball will be provided for all matches.
- Games will be kept to time by the Referee – no stoppage time.
- Maximum field size 70m x 50m.
- Goal size ¾ size.
- Coaches/Managers are responsible for signing the score card at the end of the match, confirming the correct score.
- All head coaches are required to have attended an NZF Youth Level 1 course. A course will be held within your local federation, and in Tauranga one week before (venue and times are to be confirmed).
- All team managers are required to have their team’s medical forms with them throughout the week.
The top three placed teams in the Championship division (boys and girls) will be presented with their medals, the top three placed teams in the Plate and Bowl divisions (boys and girls) will be presented with their certificates at the prize giving at the conclusion of the finals on Friday 10th September.