|Date||Saturday 4th September to Wednesday 8th September 2021|
|Venue||Trustpower Arena, Baypark, 81 Truman Lane, Mount Maunganui|
Mount Sports Centre – Blake Park, Cnr Maunganui & Hull Road, Mount Maunganui
|Managers Meeting||Saturday 4th September 10.00am at Trustpower Arena at Baypark|
|Costs||$600.00 per team (NZ$)|
|Entries Close||Wednesday 9th June 2021 at 11.59pm – Online registrations close|
- Students competing must be enrolled full-time in the school they are representing.
- New Zealand students competing must be classified as a Year 7 or Year 8 student on the New Zealand Ministry of Education Enrol database.
- Participating New Zealand schools must be an affiliated member of NZAIMS – New Zealand Association of Intermediate and Middle Schooling https://nzaims.co.nz
- Students may compete in more than one code however timetable allowances will NOT be made for any competitors.
- Competitors must be Over 10 years of age and 13 years of age or Under as at the 1st January of the tournament year (2021). Competitor’s birthdates will be required on school registration documentation (accepted birth years for the 2021 Games are: 2008, 2009 and 2010).
- All participants must have online medical and media waiver documentation completed to be eligible compete.
- This is an inclusive event providing opportunities for students with physical, visual and intellectual disabilities to compete. The Para sports of Swimming and Cross Country require a provisional classification for eligibility. In all other sports, disabled athletes compete in an open class. See individual sports for entry requirements.
- Schools are required to pay the entry fee of $600.00 per team (NZ$).
- All teams are provided with an experienced referee by the organising committee.
- Non-refundable / Payment MUST be made within seven days of receipt of invoice.
- Invoices will be sent to the School Accounts Manager after the entry closing date, Wednesday 9th June 2021.
- Wednesday 9th June 2021 at 11.59pm
- Entries to the 2021 Anchor AIMS Games International Sporting Championships will be made and only accepted online
- All registrations are completed online with EnterNOW.
- Registrations will only be accepted from the designated School Anchor AIMS Games Coordinator.
- Schools will be allocated a unique Anchor AIMS Games registration log in code to complete their entries.
- EnterNOW demo video for schools – View Video
If registration for an activity is oversubscribed, then the opportunity to participate will be at the discretion of the executive committee and no further correspondence will be entered into (if unsuccessful team/individual entry will be refunded). If oversubscribed the top 24 placed teams from last year will get automatic entry with final 8 places being balloted if required.
|Friday 12th February||Registration opens (EnterNOW).|
|Wednesday 9th June||Entries close for the 2021 Anchor AIMS Games at 11.59pm. The EnterNOW system will generate a confirmation email three days prior to entries closing so school coordinators can check that they have entered the correct individuals, teams, codes, divisions etc. The AIMS Games Trust has a strict NO REFUND policy from this date! NO EXCEPTIONS!|
|Wednesday 23rd June||All schools must have paid their registration invoice to have their entry confirmed. Late entries (if accepted) will incur a 50% penalty fee.|
|Wednesday 30th June||Confirmation sent to all 2021 participating schools (if registration for a sporting code is oversubscribed then the opportunity to compete will be at the discretion of the executive committee).|
|Wednesday 28th July||All Team/individual online name and code information registration forms to be completed.|
|Monday 2nd August||School group opening ceremony ticket bookings go on sale through Ticketek.|
|Monday 9th August||Public opening ceremony tickets go on sale through Ticketek.|
|Wednesday 11th August||Team sporting code draws published|
|Friday 13th August||All parents/caregivers must have completed their child’s medical and media waiver forms on our website.|
|Thursday 2nd September||Individual sporting code draws published.|
|Saturday 4th September||The 17th Anchor AIMS Games International Sporting Championships opens.|
|Sunday 5th September||Opening Ceremonies, Trustpower Arena at Baypark, Mt Maunganui (First show – 3.00pm, Second show – 7.00pm).|
Under 13 Years Division
- Girls Division (Maximum of 10 registered players per team)
- Boys Division (Maximum of 10 registered players per team)
- Players may only be registered in either Futsal or Football (due to timetabling players cannot play both Futsal and Football at the Anchor AIMS Games).
- To ensure players are given equal opportunities the AIMS Games Trust recommends all players get a minimum of half a games play, per game.
- Schools may enter one team in each of the following Divisions – Futsal 5 aside Boys and Futsal 5 aside Girls.
|Saturday 4th September||Managers Meeting (Trustpower Arena at Baypark / 6 Court) – 10.00am|
|Sunday 5th September||Pool Play|
|Sunday 5th September||Opening Ceremony (Trustpower Arena at Baypark) Second show – 7.00pm|
|Monday 6th September||Pool Play – 12.30pm start|
|Tuesday 7th September||Pool Play|
|Wednesday 8th September||Semi Finals / Finals|
|Wednesday 8th September||Prize giving – Trustpower Arena|
- The organising committee will provide and appoint referees to all matches.
- Teams are to provide one competent court manager for their game.
All Anchor AIMS Games Futsal Coaches must attend a Fit4Football ‘Tournament Preparation, Performance and Wellbeing’ workshop prior to the Anchor AIMS Games Futsal Tournament. These workshops are both complimentary and compulsory for all futsal coaches to support your knowledge and understanding of age appropriate performance, nutrition, hydration and recovery in relation to futsal, to get the best out of your players throughout the tournament.
For more information and to Book a Fit4Football Workshop visit: www.fit4football.co.nz or contact your Regional Player Welfare Officer:
|Bay of Plenty||David Rayneremail@example.com|
- All teams to perform the Fit4Football FastStart warm up on court prior to each game.
- All games will be 12-minute halves during pool play, quarter finals, semi-finals and finals.
- Halftime 2-minute interval.
- No time outs.
- All players’ shirts MUST be clearly numbered while on court at all times.
- Follow NZF Anchor AIMS Games Futsal Regulations.
- 5 A-side (one of whom is the goalkeeper) – Maximum of 10 registered players per team.
- Rolling substitutions apply.
- When a team’s goalkeeper has the ball in their hands, is taking a goal clearance, or any player taking a Free Kick, the opposition team must drop back behind the retreating line (halfway line). Only after the goalkeeper plays the ball out and a team-mate touches the ball, can the opposition players advance over the retreating line. If the Goalkeeper plays the ball over the Retreating Line, the game continues as normal
- Futsal match ball will be provided for all matches.
- Games will be kept to time by the Referee – no stoppage time.
- Court size – length 22 – 32 metres and width 14 – 20 metres.
- Goal size – 3 x 2 metres.
- Teams to provide their own first aid kit.
- All team managers are required to have their team’s medical forms with them throughout the week.
- All players are required to wear shin guards.
- Strictly NO jewellery or piercings!
The top three placed teams in the championship division (boys and girls) will be presented with their medals at the prize giving at the conclusion of the finals on Friday 10th September at Trustpower Arena at Baypark.