|Date||Sunday 5th September to Thursday 9th September 2021|
|Venues||ARGOS GymSport, 34 Koromiko St, Tauranga – Artistic, Trampoline, Tumbling and Rhythmic|
|Classic Flyers, 9 Jean Batten Drive, Mount Maunganui – Individual Aerobics and Aerobics Group Performance|
|Costs||$75.00 per individual (NZ$). No limit on how many different codes entered. $150.00 Group Aerobics (NZ$). Maximum of 2 teams per school.|
|Entries Close||Wednesday 9th June 2021 at 11.59pm – Online registrations close|
- Students competing must be enrolled full-time in the school they are representing.
- New Zealand students competing must be classified as a Year 7 or Year 8 student on the New Zealand Ministry of Education Enrol database.
- Participating New Zealand schools must be an affiliated member of NZAIMS – New Zealand Association of Intermediate and Middle Schooling https://nzaims.co.nz
- Students may compete in more than one code however timetable allowances will NOT be made for any competitors.
- Competitors must be Over 10 years of age and 13 years of age or Under as at the 1st January of the tournament year (2021). Competitor’s birthdates will be required on school registration documentation (accepted birth years for the 2021 Games are: 2008, 2009 and 2010).
- All participants must have online medical and media waiver documentation completed to be eligible compete.
- This is an inclusive event providing opportunities for students with physical, visual and intellectual disabilities to compete. The Para sports of Swimming and Cross Country require a provisional classification for eligibility. In all other sports, disabled athletes compete in an open class. See individual sports for entry requirements.
- Schools are required to pay the entry fee of $75.00 per individual gymnast.
- Schools are required to pay the entry fee of $150.00 for an Aerobics Group. Maximum of 2 teams per school.
- Teams must be between 5 – 12 participants.
- Non-refundable / Payment MUST be made within seven days of receipt of invoice.
- Invoices will be sent to the School Accounts Manager after the entry closing date, Wednesday 9th June 2021.
- Wednesday 9th June 2021 at 11.59pm
- Entries to the 2021 Anchor AIMS Games International Sporting Championships will be made and only accepted online
- All registrations are completed online with EnterNOW.
- Registrations will only be accepted from the designated School Anchor AIMS Games Coordinator.
- Schools will be allocated a unique Anchor AIMS Games registration log in code to complete their entries.
- EnterNOW demo video for schools – View Video
|Friday 12th February||Registration opens (EnterNOW).|
|Wednesday 9th June||Entries close for the 2021 Anchor AIMS Games at 11.59pm. The EnterNOW system will generate a confirmation email three days prior to entries closing so school coordinators can check that they have entered the correct individuals, teams, codes, divisions etc. The AIMS Games Trust has a strict NO REFUND policy from this date! NO EXCEPTIONS!|
|Wednesday 23rd June||All schools must have paid their registration invoice to have their entry confirmed. Late entries (if accepted) will incur a 50% penalty fee.|
|Wednesday 30th June||Confirmation sent to all 2021 participating schools (if registration for a sporting code is oversubscribed then the opportunity to compete will be at the discretion of the executive committee).|
|Wednesday 28th July||All Team/individual online name and code information registration forms to be completed.|
|Monday 2nd August||School group opening ceremony ticket bookings go on sale through Ticketek.|
|Monday 9th August||Public opening ceremony tickets go on sale through Ticketek.|
|Monday 9th August||Form information is due.|
– All Aerobics music tracks.
– Aerobics difficulty sheets for Open Junior and Open Junior Advanced.
– Trampoline cards for Open Senior division.
– Tumbling cards for Open Junior Advanced and Open Senior.
|Wednesday 11th August||Team sporting code draws published|
|Friday 13th August||All parents/caregivers must have completed their child’s medical and media waiver forms on our website.|
|Monday 23rd August||A full work order will be emailed to all managers to proof.|
|Thursday 2nd September||Individual sporting code draws published.|
|Saturday 4th September||The 17th Anchor AIMS Games International Sporting Championships opens.|
|Sunday 5th September||Opening Ceremonies, Trustpower Arena at Baypark, Mt Maunganui (First show – 3.00pm, Second show – 7.00pm).|
|Sunday 5th September||Open Junior / Junior Advanced /Senior Men’s and Women’s Artistic (ARGOS)|
|Sunday 5th September||Opening Ceremony (Trustpower Arena at Baypark)|
|First show – 3.00pm, Second show – 7.00pm|
|Monday 6th September||Flyers and Twisters Men’s and Women’s Artistic (ARGOS)|
|Tuesday 7th September||All Trampoline (ARGOS)|
|Wednesday 8th September||All Rhythmic Gymnastics and All Tumbling (ARGOS)|
|Thursday 9th September||Individual Aerobics and Aerobics Group Performance (Classic Flyers)|
Artistic and Rhythmic Music to bring CD on the day of competition with Name, STEP or Rhythmic Apparatus on the CD.
- This event is proudly hosted by ARGOS GymSport, 34 Koromiko Street, Judea, Tauranga
- Artistic, Trampoline, tumbling and Rhythmic will be held at ARGOS, 34 Koromiko Street, Tauranga
- Individual Aerobics and Aerobics Group Performance will be held at Classic Flyers, 9 Jean Batten Drive, Mount Maunganui
- There will be a canteen available at ARGOS.
- ARGOS spectator entry is free.
- We recommend catching the bus as there is very limited parking at ARGOS and being in an industrial area parking roadside is also very limited and council are very strict on illegal parking.
- There are changing and toilet facilities at the venue with additional porta-loos located in the carpark.
- We recommend that athletes competing on Sunday purchase tickets to Show 2 of the Opening Ceremony at 7.00pm.
All codes, Men’s Artistic (MAG), Woman’s Artistic (WAG), Rhythmic Gymnastics (RG), Trampoline (TRA), Tumbling (TUM) and Aerobics (AER) divide the gymnasts into levels of experience (divisions) as below. Aerobics, Trampoline and Tumbling divisions are further divided into Men’s and Women’s.
|MAG||Flyers – Novice only Twisters – Advanced Novice and GNZ MAG Level 1 Open Junior – GNZ MAG Level 2 & 3 Open Junior Advanced – GNZ MAG Level 4 & 5 Open Senior – GNZ MAG Level 6+|
|WAG||Flyers – Novice only Twisters – Advanced Novice and WAG STEP 1 & 2 Open Junior – GNZ WAG STEP 3 & 4 Open Junior Advanced – GNZ WAG STEP 5 & 6 Open Senior – GNZ WAG STEP 7+|
|RG||Flyers – Novice Twisters – Novice & Club Level 1 & 2 Open Junior – Level 3 & 4 Open Junior Advanced – RG Level 5, 6 & 7 Open Senior – Level 8+, Stages 2-4 and Junior international|
|TRA||Flyers – Novice Twisters – Novice Open Novice – Novice and GNZ Competitive Programme Gymnasts inclusive Open Junior – GNZ Competitive Age groups 11-12 years and 13-14 years Open Senior – GNZ Youth and Sub-Junior International|
|TUM||Flyers – Novice Twisters – Novice Open Novice – Novice and GNZ Competitive Programme Gymnasts inclusive Open Junior – GNZ Competitive Age groups 11-12 years & 13-14 years and Levels Programme 6+ Open Senior – GNZ Youth and Sub Junior International|
|AER||Flyers – Novice and Aeroschools Level 3 Twisters – Novice and Aeroschools Level 4 Open Novice – Novice and Aeroschools Level 5 Open Junior – GNZ Competitive Divisions: ADP2, Open Level 2, Open Level 3 Open Junior Advanced – GNZ Competitive Divisions: ADP3, National Development, International Age Group 1|
Group Performance - Aerobics Group Performance
An event not to be missed – Anchor AIMS Games Aerobics. An exciting new venue to showcase the Aerobics extravaganza.
- Entry fees – Seated $10.00, Floor $5.00
- Due to limited space there’s NO free entry for Anchor AIMS Games athletes competing in other codes this year (they are required to purchase a ticket to attend)
- Get in QUICK, it will be a sell-out (limited to 850 tickets)
- Tickets go on sale from Wednesday 7th July
- Aerobics Group Performance – Maximum of 2 teams per school. Teams must be between 5 – 12 participants.
Applicable apparatus for each division: will be found in the 2021 Anchor AIMS Games Manual.
All Routine requirements (including Aerobic Group Performance) are available in the updated 2021 Anchor AIMS Games Gymnastics handbook, available from GNZ website schools page: Anchor AIMS Games – Years 7 & 8 – Gymnastics NZ.
Managers please note – each code/division is required to have an adult (teacher/coach) on the floor in appropriate attire to represent the School. This person’s name and email address must be listed on the entry form. One teacher/coach per school group on the floor (up to 10 athletes).
Medal table points will be counted from the point’s 1st place through to 6th place.
Prizegiving will be held as soon as possible after the completion of the session.
Medals and certificates will be awarded for 1st – 3rd place overall placings
Certificates only will be awarded for 4th – 6th place overalls placings.
Gymnastics top school award: A trophy will be awarded to the top school that accumulates the most points over the competition. Points will be awarded as follows: 1st place = 6 points through to 6th place = 1 point.
A full work order will be emailed to all managers Monday 23rd August. You will be required to:
- Confirm the correct spelling of names and divisions for your entries.
- Check the final times for Manager Meetings and Sessions.
Managers meeting before each session.