Registration Info and Tips
Registration is open for the seventeenth Anchor AIMS Games School Sporting Championships – set to take place in Tauranga, New Zealand from 4 – 10 September 2021.
- Visit the sport specific page for detailed code registration information.
- Registration will only be accepted through EnterNOW online https://enternow.co.nz/aimsgames.
- Each school has been allocated an EnterNOW unique Anchor AIMS Games registration login code and password (this has been emailed to the school key contact).
- Registration is only accepted via the nominated school key contact.
- Registration for the 17th Games will close June 9, 2021. The AIMS Games Trust has a strict NO REFUND policy from this date!
- An invoice will be emailed to the ‘School Account Manager’ after the entry closing date and payment must be made within 7 days of receipt of the invoice.
- Students competing must be enrolled full-time in the school they are representing.
- New Zealand students competing must be a Year 7 or Year 8 student.
- New Zealand schools must be an affiliated member of NZAIMS – New Zealand Association of Intermediate and Middle Schooling http://nzaims.co.nz. A subscription form can be found here.
- Students may compete in more than one code however timetable allowances will NOT be made for any competitors.
- Competitors must be over 10 years of age and under 13 years of age, as at 31 December the year before the tournament year. Competitor’s birthdates will be required on school registration documentation. For the 2021 AIMS Games, this means the accepted birth years are: 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- All participants must have online medical and media waiver documentation completed to be eligible compete (by August 13, 2021).