|Date||Monday 6th September to Thursday 9th September 2021|
|Venue||Mount Squash Club, Blake Park, Mt Maunganui|
|Managers Meeting||Monday 6th September 8.30am at the Mount Squash Club, Blake Park, Mt Maunganui|
|Costs||$75.00 per player (NZ$)|
|Entries Close||Wednesday 9th June 2021 at 11.59pm – Online registrations close|
- Students competing must be enrolled full-time in the school they are representing.
- New Zealand students competing must be classified as a Year 7 or Year 8 student on the New Zealand Ministry of Education Enrol database.
- Participating New Zealand schools must be an affiliated member of NZAIMS – New Zealand Association of Intermediate and Middle Schooling
- Students may compete in more than one code however timetable allowances will NOT be made for any competitors.
- Competitors must be over 10 years of age and under 13 years of age, as at 31 December the year before the tournament year. Competitor’s birthdates will be required on school registration documentation. For the 2021 AIMS Games, this means the accepted birth years are: 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- All participants must have online medical and media waiver documentation completed to be eligible compete.
- This is an inclusive event providing opportunities for students with physical, visual and intellectual disabilities to compete. The Para sports of Swimming and Cross Country require a provisional classification for eligibility. In all other sports, disabled athletes compete in an open class. See individual sports for entry requirements.
- Schools are required to pay the entry fee of $75.00 per individual (NZ$).
- Non-refundable / Payment MUST be made within seven days of receipt of invoice.
- Invoices will be sent to the School Accounts Manager after the entry closing date, Wednesday 9th June 2021.
- Wednesday 9th June 2021 at 11.59pm
- Entries to the 2021 Anchor AIMS Games International Sporting Championships will be made and only accepted online
- All registrations are completed online with EnterNOW.
- Registrations will only be accepted from the designated School Anchor AIMS Games Coordinator.
- Schools will be allocated a unique Anchor AIMS Games registration log in code to complete their entries.
- EnterNOW demo video for schools – View Video
The 64 highest graded boys and the 32 highest graded girls will be accepted into the final draw. Anyone who enters and is balloted out due to their grading, will have their entry fee refunded in full.
|Friday 12th February||Registration opens (EnterNOW).|
|Wednesday 9th June||Entries close for the 2021 Anchor AIMS Games at 11.59pm. The EnterNOW system will generate a confirmation email three days prior to entries closing so school coordinators can check that they have entered the correct individuals, teams, codes, divisions etc. The AIMS Games Trust has a strict NO REFUND policy from this date! NO EXCEPTIONS!|
|Wednesday 23rd June||All schools must have paid their registration invoice to have their entry confirmed. Late entries (if accepted) will incur a 50% penalty fee.|
|Wednesday 30th June||Confirmation sent to all 2021 participating schools (if registration for a sporting code is oversubscribed then the opportunity to compete will be at the discretion of the executive committee).|
|Wednesday 28th July||All Team/individual online name and code information registration forms to be completed.|
|Monday 2nd August||School group opening ceremony ticket bookings go on sale through Ticketek.|
|Monday 9th August||Public opening ceremony tickets go on sale through Ticketek.|
|Wednesday 11th August||Team sporting code draws published|
|Friday 13th August||All parents/caregivers must have completed their child’s medical and media waiver forms on our website.|
|Thursday 2nd September||Individual sporting code draws published.|
|Saturday 4th September||The 17th Anchor AIMS Games International Sporting Championships opens.|
|Sunday 5th September||Opening Ceremonies, Trustpower Arena at Baypark, Mt Maunganui (First show – 3.00pm, Second show – 7.00pm).|
- Girls Division Swiss Draw
- Boys Division Swiss Draw
|Sunday 5th September||Opening Ceremony (Trustpower Arena at Baypark) – First show – 3.00pm, Second show – 7.00pm|
|Monday 6th September||Managers Meeting (Mount Squash Club)|
|Monday 6th September||Mount Squash Club|
|Tuesday 7th September||Mount Squash Club|
|Wednesday 8th September||Mount Squash Club|
|Thursday 9th September||Mount Squash Club|
|Thursday 9th September||Prize giving|
- The tournament will run under New Zealand Squash Rules.
- All NZ players must have a NZ squash code given to them by the squash club they are affiliated to.
- The standard tournament ball will be a single yellow dot ball.
- Protective eyewear to be worn at all times on the courts by all players.
- Shoe soles to be made of non-marking material.
- Court attire standards Squash NZ Clothing Policy (pdf).
The draw will be available on the Anchor AIMS Games Website and App on the Thursday afternoon prior to the tournament starting.
- Players are seeded from top to bottom (according to their official Squash NZ / country of origin grading).
- Players are listed against one another.
- Whoever wins the match moves to the lower number of the two numbers and takes the lower number to the next round.
- Whoever loses the match takes the higher number to the next round.
- The Tournament Organiser reserves the right to include an additional draw should entry numbers exceed the Swiss draw allocation.
- A match will be the best of five sets.
- Teams must report to the venue controller 20 minutes prior to the start of each round.
- All games will be played according to the www.squashnz.co.nz/play-squash/how-to-play/rules-of-squash.cfm
- The playing order and refereeing order is to be strictly adhered to.
All players must referee or mark the game immediately after theirs. Additionally, players may be asked to mark or referee daily first rounds.
Each school must have one adult in charge of students. Team managers will be required to supervise their team at all times.
Under 13 Years Division
Under 13 Years division
Under 13 Years Division
Under 13 Years division
Under 13 Years Division from singles placings (lowest two combined results)
Girls Teams Under 13 Years Division from singles placings (lowest two combined results)