IMPORTANT – How to register your swimmers and managers with Swimming NZ
- Schools have been invoiced for their swimmers competing at the Anchor AIMS Games.
- Schools need to log into EnterNOW to enter their swimmers’ names, DOB, ethnicity, managers details, relay choice by Wednesday 28th July. Swimmers that have not been registered by their school through EnterNOW will not have their entries accepted (AIMS Games and SNZ lists will be cross checked).
- Swimmers will need to submit the events they wish to swim via the Swimming NZ Fast Lane.
Swimmers will need to submit the events they wish to swim via the Swimming NZ Fast Lane.
SNZ Entries Open: Friday 2 July
SNZ Entries Close: Tuesday 3 August at 11.59pm
Once signed in:
- Click on Events (across the top options bar)
- Scroll through events to find 2021 Anchor AIMS Games and select “Enter”
- Click on “Enter” again
- Select which events you wish to swim at AIMS Games
If the swimmer is not a member of Swimming NZ, they will need to click here and complete
Schools will need to submit their swimmers for relay teams by Tuesday 3 August at 11.59pm
Coaches and team managers are required to complete the form below. These will need to be completed by Tuesday 3 August at 11.59pm