Need to get to the game on time?
Did you know that you get FREE bus travel throughout Tauranga during the Anchor AIMS Games?
All athletes, referees and coaches just need the Anchor AIMS Games app and you can get on a Bayhopper bus anywhere in the city and not have to pay!
Meanwhile, if you’re a supporter or family member, you can also access the free Park and Ride service that goes between Gordon Spratt Reserve in Papamoa (our football and tennis venue) and the Mount Maunganui Hot Pools every 30mins, taking in Trustpower Baypark Arena, Baywave and Blake Park in between. Download the Bayhopper Timetable or download Transit App.
Park and Ride is FREE for all!!
Bayhopper pass is for participants, team coaches and referees only – you must show your Anchor AIMS Games Bus Pass either on the phone App or printed from the website.
This service has been proudly supported by Tauranga City Council and Bay of Plenty Regional Council.
- Have a backup driver if you’re feeling too tired to drive.
- Don’t let kids distract you when you’re driving.
- There’s lots of extra traffic on the roads in the Tauranga region with the Anchor AIMS Games in town and many who are new to the roading layout – keep alert!
- Allow extra time to get to your destinations.
- AA safer driver tips – https://www.aa.co.nz/membership/aa-directions/driver/smart-driving/